Riverside Family Law
For help making sense of your family law issues, call our Riverside family law attorneys. We have years of experience and are compassionate and empathetic in our approach.
While the various branches of civil law present unique challenges for those who are involved in a civil law case, family law issues can be particularly emotional and trying. At the law offices of Gordon & Perlut, LLC, our Riverside family law attorneys can help you to understand the laws related to your legal issue, reach a resolution with others involved and aggressively fight for your best interests. Call us today to learn more about how we can help.
Our Riverside Family Law Practice Areas
Our Riverside family lawyers have years of experience working for clients in Riverside and surrounding areas. We have been involved in a wide range of family law case types over the years. Today, our family law practice areas include:
- Divorce. Divorce is one of the most common reasons clients call our law firm. If you are thinking about separating from your spouse, be sure to have qualified representation on your side.
- Child custody and support. The issue of who will have “custody” of your children can be contentious and emotional. We can help you to understand the law, reach an agreement and represent you. We’ll also guide you through the basics of child support and help get a support order.
- Pre- and post-marital agreements. Whether you are planning to get married and want some security or are already married – a prenuptial or post-nuptial agreement can offer peace of mind and protection in the event of divorce or death of a spouse.
- Domestic violence and orders of protection. If you are a victim of domestic violence, you need help now. Our lawyers are here to protect your confidentiality, advise how to stay safe and help get you a legal order of protection (restraining order) for yourself and your minor children.
- Guardianship. A guardian may be appointed to a minor when neither parent is able to manage parental responsibilities. This can be extremely challenging for both the child and any adults involved. It is key a skilled and experienced lawyer is involved in the process.
Reach Out to Our Riverside Family Law Attorneys Today
Being involved in a family law issue can take a lot out of you. At the law offices of Gordon & Perlut, LLC, our Riverside family law lawyers are committed to providing you with the high-quality representation you deserve. We will work hard for you, take a personalized approach to your case, and will remain available and accessible throughout its duration. Call us today to schedule a consultation and get started.