Rosemont Family Lawyer
No matter how much you love those who you consider to be your family, all families have disputes and conflict, and, for some families, those conflicts are more severe and divisive. Indeed, some issues can be so upsetting or traumatic that they extend beyond what can be handled internally in the home, or even externally with the help of a family therapist or another professional, and instead require legal intervention. At the law offices of Gordon & Perlut, LLC, our Rosemont family law attorneys provide a range of family law services for our clients in Rosemont and surrounding areas.
Our Rosemont Family Law Practice Areas
Our law firm is prepared to help you navigate some of the most complex and emotional areas of family law. Our Rosemont family law practice areas include:
- Divorce and legal separation. If you are separating from your spouse or are filing for divorce, it is best to have the representation of a trained legal professional on your side.
- Property division. Before a divorce can be finalized, parties must come to an agreement about the division of property and debts.
- Child custody and child support. If you have any children, where those children will live and what the support obligations of the other parent will be may be the most contentious issue you and your spouse have to resolve.
- Alimony/spousal support. If you are financially dependent on your spouse at the time of your divorce, an order of spousal support may be appropriate.
- Post-divorce modification. In some cases, a decision made at the time of a divorce is no longer appropriate later on. For example, the amount of alimony paid to an ex-spouse may be reasonable at one point, and unreasonable at another due to a change in circumstances. When this is the case, modification of a divorce order can be sought.
- Appeals. If a court makes a ruling about your divorce case that you disagree with, our law firm can help you to appeal your case.
- Mediation. We offer mediation services to our clients, helping you reach an agreement about your family law issues with the other party without the need for a trial or litigation.
- Paternity and fathers’ rights. We represent both mothers and fathers and can help you to understand your rights regarding child custody and support, as well as how to establish paternity in Rosemont.
Our Lawyers Are Here to Serve You
We know that of all of the legal issues that a person may face, a family law matter is often one of the most intense, emotional, and life-shaping. If you have a family law matter, don’t wait to get the legal support and help you need – our lawyers are just a phone call away. We can handle 100 percent of your family law case, including preparing documents, investigating your case, handling discovery, negotiating your case, representing you in court, and more.
To learn more about our Rosemont family law attorneys and our services, please reach out to us by phone or online at your earliest convenience.