Valuable Family Law Resources from Helpful Skokie Attorneys
Responsive divorce attorneys serving Chicago and Cook County
Gordon & Perlut, LLC provides links to resources that could prove helpful to you as you work through your legal issues. If they raise any questions about your situation, feel free to contact our personable attorneys for their seasoned legal advice. Please keep in mind that the following links send you to external sites and that relying on their content is at your sole discretion.
Contact our knowledgeable attorneys for insight about your case
Each family law issue is different. However, our attorneys at Gordon & Perlut, LLC have the experience and resourcefulness to ensure that the best approach is taken to solving your difficult problem. Contact us today through our online form or call us at 847.329.0101 . Our firm serves Chicago, Evanston, Skokie, Northbrook, Niles, Glenview and the Cook County area.
Research our attorneys
- Martindale.com attorney profile for M. Scott Gordon
- Martindale.com attorney profile for Dayna L. Perlut
- Lawyers.com attorney profile for M. Scott Gordon
- Lawyers.com attorney profile for Dayna L. Perlut
Other family law resources
- Childrenanddivorce.com – This site provides resources for parents, children and professionals on the difference aspects of divorce. It covers legal, educational and psychological issues.
- It’s My Life (PBS) – PBS’ site provides informative videos, articles, quizzes and links for dealing with divorce.
- The Importance of Fathers in the Healthy Development of Children – This article from the Office on Child Abuse and Neglect, U.S. Children’s Bureau explores the role of the paternal relationship in the welfare of children.
- Custodysource.com – This site provides further links on a state-by-state basis for community, informational and legal resources.
- Divorceonline.com – Divorce Online.com provides articles and information about divorce, including financial, legal, psychological and other aspects.
- FindLaw: Family Law Library – This online library features legal research on family law, including articles and case law.
- U.S. State Department – This site contains information from the U.S. State Department regarding cross-border family law issues, such as international child support.
- National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL): Child Support Laws – The NCSL Child Support site provides comprehensive information about child support laws and recent developments in the law for each state.
- Cornell’s Legal Information Institute: Family Law – Organized by state, the Cornell site provides a variety of legal resources for research on family law issues.
- State of Illinois – This official government site for the State of Illinois is a source for legal information and practical governmental and judicial information.
- Illinois Courts – Helpful state law, legal procedure and judicial contact information can be found at this official site.
- Illinois Compiled Statutes for Families – A vital compilation of state laws for family law issues can be found through this link.
- Illinois Compiled Statutes for Real Property – The collection at this site provides useful information regarding property determinations resulting from divorce.
Illinois state resources
- Illinois State Bar Association – The state bar provides legal resources on various areas of the law, including family law, and information about the credentials of legal professionals.
- Illinois Department on Aging – This department provides information and legal resources related to the care of the elderly.
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation – The legal requirements of certain financial and professional activities and licensure information can be found at this site.
- Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services – You can find contacts, legal information and related resources for family matters through this link.